Let us introduce Ourselves! The Ωmega Church has 281 Global Churches. We are a Nondenominational Christian Church For All Nations —We are a world changer, and a kingdom builder, come build Christ church with us. Saving One Soul at a Time. It's a great pleasure writing to you today. I bring you peace from the Lord Jesus Christ, and grace from God the Father. The church began July 7th, 2004 in Jesus name with Bishop & Pastor Manning.
Provisions set forth in The Holy Bible
Provisions set fort in The Holy Bible which is the irrevocable Word of God. Pursuant thereto the following activities and guidelines shall be established. (A full Gospel Christian Church under Jesus Christ)
a. A recognized Creed, Code of Christian doctrine, discipline and form of worship
b. An ecclesiastical form of government is established under the elders board of directors/partners.
c. Ordination of ministers upon completion of the prescribed course of study, designated by the Church Ministry.
d. Establishment of a church membership based upon acceptance of a recognized born again belief and support of the church.
e. Spread the Word of the Gospel through seminars, radio, and television, and by the publication and distribution of Church literature, and other forms of mass media for the sole purpose of educating the individual in the Word of God.
f. Service as an outreach ministry for the whole family.
g. Anointed by The Lord Jesus Christ and sent by Him to proclaim His Good News.
The Omega Church Declaration of Faith
1. We believe in the verbal and written inspiration of the Bible
2. We believe in One God externally existing in three person, Father, Son and Holy Ghost I John 5: 7.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary, suffered, was crucified, dead, buried, and raise from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today standing at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
4 We Believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. We Believe that Justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We Believe in sanctification subsequence to the new birth through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ; through the word, and by the Holy Ghost.
7. We Believe Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
8. We Believe In the baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean living.
9. We Believe in speaking with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the Holy Ghost.
10. We believe In water baptism by Immersion, on all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and The Holy Ghost.
11. We Believe Devine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. We Believe the right hand of fellowship according to Galatians 2: 9.
13. 13 We Believe Discipline to obey them that have the rule over you as they must do it with joy and not with grief as that is unprofitable.
14. We Believe in fasting and prayer according to Isaiah 58.
15. We Believe in infant dedication.
16. We Believe in marriage- one man to one woman according to Hebrew 13: 4
17. We Believe in eunuch one who is single for the work of God.
18. We Believe in tithes and offering according to Mal 3: 0.
19. We Believe in studying the word of God to show yourself approved according to II Tim 2: 15..
20. We Believe in the Lord’s Supper and the washing of the saints feet.
21. We Believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ; first to resurrect the Christians to Him in the air.
THE BELIEVER’S CONFESSION
I declare that I am a child of the Most High God. I am entitled to the blessings of God written in the sixty-six books of the Bible. This is the written Word of God; it means what it says and it says what it means. I stand in full confidence in what I believe. I believe In the Word of God. I believe I have the favor of God in my life.
I believe that I am blessed to be a blessing. I believe my whole family is blessed . I believe that my that my best days are ahead of me. I believe that I am somewhere in the future and I look much better than I look right now. I believe that this is the Year of Great Manifestation in my life. I believe this is the year I will see things that I've prayed for come to pass in my life. I believe that I am now living in the double-anointed season of my life. I confess that I am blessed in the city and I am blessed in the field. I believe that I am blessed when I come in the House of God and I am blessed when I leave the House of God.
“The Lord shall command the blessings upon me in my storehouses, and in all that I have
Set mine hand upon; and He shall bless me in the land which He hath given me”
I confess that the Lord shall open unto me his good treasure, the heavens to give the rain unto my land in His season, and to bless all the work of my hand: and I will lend unto many, and I shall no longer be in debt.
And the Lord shall make me the head and not the tail; and I will be above only, and I will not be beneath. This is my confession in Jesus’ name, AMEN.
Welcome to The Omega Church
The Omega Church International Ministries & The Omega Hope, Helping Other People Excel.
We Are A Non for profit 501c3 Religious Organization in Florida helping needy families at risk & saving Souls for Jesus Christ.
- We shelter homeless families, abused children;
- daily free grocery give away feeding Thousands of families daily.
- Back to school drive
- Thanks Giving Dinner
- Toy Drive helping needy children to get a toy for Christmas
- Daily hot meals
- Community counseling
- Rental assistance
- FP&L Assistance, and more.
Please consider becoming a part of The Omega Family, thank you.
We have 281 global churches, helping one family at a time in Jesus Christ Name. We thank you for all your hard work and for all your support to The Omega Church International Ministry; we are a Nondenominational Christian Church that is helping one family at a time; we desire to see families restored, hope returned home with joy, and bridges mended, one family at a time.
We are one family under God, having one hope, one future and one destiny to see families transform into love. Love the person next to you from a different culture & nationality, The Omega Church is a family church with people from every walk of ethnicities making the Omega Church an international shelter of hope. Your dreams are not made by you, but are made for you, you the members are not made to last; but are made to outlast. Keep trying, keep standing, keep believing, and don't put limits on God. You will overcome, one test at a time, because if God is for you; who can be against you.
Archbishop John Wayne & Pastor Elizabeth Manning